Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Double Demise

Wanda and Sylvia are talking in heaven. "Hi,Sylvia, how did you die?" Asks Wanda. "I froze to death," replies Sylvia.
"How horrible!" Says Wanda.
"Oh, it wasn't so bad," says Sylvia.
"After - quit shaking from the cold, I began to get warm and sleepy, and finally died a peaceful death. What abou you?"
"I died of a massive heart attack," says Wanda. "I suspected my husband was cheating,so I came home early to catch him in the act. But he was all by himself watching TV in the den."
"So what happened?"
"Well, I was so sure there was another woman that I started running all over the house looking. I ran up into the attic, down the basement, went through every closet and checked under all the beds. I kept this up until I'd looked everywhere, and finally I became so exhausted that I just keeled over with a heart attack and died."
"Wow," says Sylvia. "Too bad you didn't look in the freezer, we'd both still be alive."

http://koningsberg.blogspot.com/
http://sugiatno-ceritalucu.blogspot.com/